PLEASE COME AND CHECK OUT MY OFFICE FOR COLLEGE APPLICATIONS AND INFORMATION!
2021 El Dabe Ritter Scholarship
Available to any High School Senior in the US.
last years information on scholarship: https://www.personalinjurylawyerslosangeles.com/the-2020-el-dabe-ritter-scholarship-winner/
there are a list of scholarships on the above website
HISPANIC HERITAGE YOUTH AWARDS
Deadline: DECEMBER 6, 2020
Applications can be found at:
Does your district have a high school senior who could use extra money for college?
Help your students take advantage of the 2020-2021 John T. Belcher Memorial Scholarship by the MSBA FutureBuilders Foundation.
The application deadline is January 11, 2021. Applicants are judged on the basis of academic performance, extracurricular activities and the quality of an essay.
Learn how a student can apply for the Belcher scholarship at
MFA Foundation's Board of Trustees have made big changes to the MFA Foundation scholarshiup program regarding eligibility and application beginning witht he 2021 graduating class. These changes were made based on feedback from our membership.
Highlights of the changes:
1. Applicant must be a child or grandchild (including step) of a member-level customer. The student will need to supply the membership number and their relation to the member on the application.
2. Applicants must reside in Missouri, Iowa, Kansas, Arkansas or Oklahoma and live with a fifty mile radius of a MFA Scholarship sponsor.
3. Applicants will no longer be associated with a school.
4. All applicants will be submitted online this year.
5. if you have a student who is eligible to apply they can access the application at www.MFAFoundation.com or they can contact their local store to get instructions.
6. Application period is December 1, 2020 to February 15, 2021.
7. All applications will still need information submitted by the school counselor/principal. Please watch for emails with a link requesting that information be submitted for one of the students. The student should send an email in advance letting us know the link will be sent.
You may still have questions, please contact Pam Hiller anytime at 573/876/5458 or firstname.lastname@example.org and she will be happy to help answer any questions you may have.